The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a friendly guild

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
So I am looking for a friendly guild where you make REAL friends etc
  • Torilla2002
    Hi, my guild is always looking for new members and there are lots of friendly people there if you are interested feel free to message me on Xbox live (gamertag Torilla2002)
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Hi, my guild is always looking for new members and there are lots of friendly people there if you are interested feel free to message me on Xbox live (gamertag Torilla2002)

Just sent ya a msg on Xbox
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Grim Aeon - guild is recruiting. We only have really small number of players atm and we aint aiming for big member numbers. Instead we want to keep it quite small and work as an community. We have a brother guild from where we can ask ppl for trials etc. Our officers have completed all the vet trials, hardmodes on all except vAS+2 and Cloudrest hm's.

Be aware that guild is in making process there is only 3 members at the guild atm I have over 10 who can join when asked. We are active and do trials, farmruns, dailies etc every day.

Gt shack80
    Edited by shack80 on October 7, 2018 11:25AM