Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silver Leash + Slayer

Marxont
Marxont
✭✭
It seems that Silver Leash morph (base skill too) doesn't count for Slayer passive. It shows 0% on the tooltip.

So does it provide bonus damage and it's just tooltip bug or ...?
ebDHXUXOECk.jpg

UPD. Silver Shards works with passive
Edited by Marxont on July 2, 2018 12:31PM
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice, pointing out an unknown bug with screenshots for evidence.

I like this post.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tested it on a mob? Toot tips lie all the time. I have tested with shards morph and it does increase the weapon damage, it shows the 3% in the Slayer passive and the damage you do to mobs is increased.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 1, 2018 2:52AM
  • Marxont
    Marxont
    ✭✭
    @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO

Got it tested, seems it doesn't increase damage. Same bar and weapons with Trap Beast have more damage than with Silver Leash. btw in character stats weapon damage with Trap Beast is increased, and with Silver Leash is not. So I guess it's broken.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Marxont must just be the silver leash morph then, the shards morphs is fine, probably because they changed the skill. Good catch. I mean 3% weapon damage is not much for a tank that would be using the skill but better to have it then not since you spent the skill points.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 2, 2018 8:56AM
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Marxont must just be the silver leash morph then, the shards morphs is fine, probably because they changed the skill. Good catch. I mean 3% weapon damage is not much for a tank that would be using the skill but better to have it then not since you spent the skill points.

I use this on my StamSorc since I've got a free slot, so the weapon damage & help chaining ads is nice to have.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »

I use this on my StamSorc since I've got a free slot, so the weapon damage & help chaining ads is nice to have.

Cool? But it is a tank skill. You would not be using leash as DPS in a dungeon.
  • PuddingZebra
    PuddingZebra
    ✭✭✭
    Unmorphed version doesn't seem to increase it either. I thought i was going crazy but good to see im not the only one...
    You see, I am a Pink Flying Pudding Zebra.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »

Cool? But it is a tank skill. You would not be using leash as DPS in a dungeon.

But when you solo you are the tank and dps. I've been having fun bringing npc archers into caltrops and enless hail.