Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ the Cutthroat Mutineers; 480+ helpful pirates (PvX all-around social guild)

Zippy81
Zippy81
✭✭✭
45180fca65829b3e0c7eaf089eacf7551d856ffa.png

The Cutthroat Mutineers are a cross-alliance boisterous pirate crew of 480+ mature, international, friendly players. Our guild offers all the needed social aspects of the game:
β€’ a trader every week - stuff sells fast
β€’ themed Sunday raffles with a jackpot lottery - you can win a chest full of gold! (the record is 1.6kk so far)
β€’ a guildhall with a transmutation station, target dummies, all mundus stones and a growing collection of crafting stations
β€’ an active discord server as our voice communication service and a source of information
β€’ a dozen or more active players in every timezone most of the time
β€’ a crafting program to help new players and experienced ones with gear up to cp150 free of charge

Why are we different than the rest? We're helpful. We're not elitist. We're cool pirates! Arrrrr!

We've recently introduced a 5000 gold weekly fee for which you will get 4 raffle and 1 jackpot ticket. With the fee and an auction we're able to gather money to compete for a good trader. 5k is no big deal, you'll learn how to get it really fast. Do not be discouraged, we haven't kicked anyone because of that. Yet. Sharks are waiting for dinner though.

We raid at weekends but not only:
in PVE, we do zone runs to fight world bosses, collect skyshards, complete public dungeons and explore whole areas (Saturdays 6pm EDT)
we also do trials, gear/weekly normal runs and attempting veteran runs with vAA/vHRC completions so far (Saturdays and Sundays, 3pm EDT)
in PVP, we focus on EP faction in Cyrodiil and we start at 8pm EDT (Fridays and Saturdays)
however, we also visit Imperial City to gather tel var stones and other rewards during the week, for different factions (Wednesdays 8pm EDT)
There are more events like trivia and quizes.
AA_group_pic.png

We're looking for players from all over the world. We already have players from all North America, from Australia and from Europe. And not only. Join our crew!

How to contact us? Leave your @name here.
You can also simply join our discord server and ask for an invitation there. It's the most efficient way
https://discord.gg/nwcq2rj

TLDR:
the Cutthroat Mutineers https://discord.gg/nwcq2rj
We explore all the time, we started trials a bit, we do PVP in EP faction every weekend, we've discord, a trader, there is an established group of helpful players. I guess you need to contact us!

[Edited for title]
Edited by Zippy81 on January 3, 2019 10:17AM
Kind regards,
Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    The Cutthroat Mutineers had a really interesting weekend. The raffle was a success, we sold 677 tickets 1k each. The prizes were themed around Sticks and Stones, housing freaks really appreciated these items. The money raised helped us get a trader again. Theme for next week: Can we build it? You can win lots of furniture diagrams and materials. Oh, and the 600k+ jackpot is there again!

The Cutthroat Mutineers also cleared their first veteran trial. We started from scratch and we're moving on so there's more to come.

We're growing, around 30 new quality members this week. Future looks bright. Why don't you join us?
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining :)

@Kheyy in game.
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    Β» IGN: Β» @KheyESO | PC/NA Β«

β€’ Wonders-At-Midnight Β» Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] β€’ Touches-Many-Scales Β» Argonian, Warden, Healer β€’ Xan'ari Keeper of Souls Β» Breton, Necromancer, Healer

β€’ Nilinthil Β»Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS β€’ Xynthia Β» Breton, Sorcerer, DPS β€’ S'arajah Β» Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    β€’ MirΓ©a The Firebender Β» Breton, DK, DPS β€’ Xeary Β» Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] β€’ NΓ©vrria Telvanni Β» Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

β€’ Held-The-Line Β» Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank β€’ SapphirΓ© Frostshield Β» Nord, Warden, Tank
    β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I've just invited you. Welcome aboard! Arrrrrrrrrr!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another week passed. Another weekend of events done. We're moving forward. We can't wait to get that new pirate house in the upcoming patch aka new chapter. To explore the new land, it would be nice to be in an active guild.

Fun fact: we have 7 players with 1000 champion points on our roster so far. Quite impressive.

Who'd like to join our crew?
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • cybrdrac777_ESO
    Would like to join @cybrdrac777
  • Forron
    Forron
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm a returning player and would like to join. @The_Question
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    The new chapter is here, the Cutthroat Mutineers are planning to plunder the newly discovered lands as soon as possible. Do you need company to explore and discover the game? Join our crew!

PS The usual guild events are here, a zone run to discover the place should be interesting with fellow guildies, our raffle and lotto is worth way more than 1 million in gold and there is the new trial to try out. Join the the Cutthroat Mutineers!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • MTZero
    MTZero
    ✭
    I would like to join @MTZero
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild has almost 400 members now. No wonder our sales went up. Moreover, there are more active players willing to join you in adventures throughout Tamriel and beyond. However, you need to join us to meet them. What are you waiting for? Join the Cutthroat Mutineers!
    Edited by Zippy81 on May 29, 2018 4:38PM
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zkhato
    Zkhato
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please :)@gstafleu
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to invite you but it says there is no account like that. Try joining discord or try to msg any of the officers in-game.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Warning! The Cutthroat Mutineers are approaching the 500 members mark really fast. Next move will be slowly reducing the time you're allowed to be away from the game. Join while there are still some slots free!

On the other hand, the Cutthroat Mutineers can't win 1 million in the lotto anymore. Sorry. Someone won 1.2kk last week and the jackpot needs to build up again, 500k will have to be enough for now. The raffle will have the Wrothgar theme today, orcs fans will enjoy it for sure.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • classicallyyours
    classicallyyours
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm an older player returning after a fairly long hiatus and looking for a casual but fun guild with PvE elements-- sounds you like guys match the description pretty well!. I would like an invite if you haven't filled up yet! @classicallyyours :)
    All Aliances||Casual||PVE||Enjoys Teaching & Learning
    Guilds||The Shadowfen Liberation [master-at-arms]

βœͺAddelita||DE NB||v1||a master vampire and assassin
    Skadji||N DK||19||a noble nord warrior
    Vyctyna||BN SC||16||a seductive sorceress
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    You're in. Just accept it.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. I'm an old sea-dog that has sailed away from ESO for many a hurricane season, but have travelled back into the trading lanes of the Tamriel shipping company to garner dubloons, rum and stories of peg-legged adventurers looting endless delves and dungeons.

If there is still room, this wind-swept wanderer with caked on albatross droppings, would like to join your scurvy crew.

@Basil-oz
    NA Mega-server
    Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • Daydreaming
    Daydreaming
    ✭
    Edited by Daydreaming on October 30, 2018 8:58PM
    "...Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night..."
    ~William Blake
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    The Cutthroat Mutineers have reached 500 members. This means it might be just a little bit harder to get invited because there needs to be a free spot available on our roster. Still, contacting us through discord is a really good idea. What are you waiting for? Join the the Cutthroat Mutineers!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing! The Cutthroat Mutineers are getting a brand new guild... hall? cave? ship? Aaaaaaaaanyway, we're really very excited because it's an opportunity to get our guildies together while decorating the place with gold items, treasure chests, weapons, cannons, crafting stations, skeletons and all these things every guild hall should have! Join the Cutthroat Mutineers!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    We got our new home.

It's still a mess.

Picture will happen when it's ready.

For now, join our crew!

PS We introduced a 30 days inactivity policy and yet there's sometimes a queue to get invited. It's worth it I suppose.
    Edited by Zippy81 on July 17, 2018 9:47PM
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • jhering18_ESO
    jhering18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If there are any spots open I'd love to join! My ingame @name is: @dwa_horizon

Thanks!
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    You've been invited. Enjoy your stay!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join please. I am in Aust and have a 300+ ping so I mostly just do overland stuff, do daily over land, public dungeons, look for mats. dolmens. I can tick over reasonable sales too have 4 toons that can get gold mats out of the craft writs and all the stuff from overland playing.

@ConeOfSilence

• Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    I've just invited you now. Welcome!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Poppa_J
    Poppa_J
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, interested in guild. Daily player only 2 months old cp280. PVE mostly like crafting looking for helpful trading guild.

@Poppa_J
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Invitation on its way.

We're 3 slots short of 500 again so beware inactive ones! Mind you that every player that was inactive is allowed to rejoin us under the condition that we have an empty slot.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    A few changes to our guild took place. The most important one is a weekly fee of 5 000 gold. You can spend that money on our raffle and actually win there. 4 raffle tickets and 1 jackpot ticket, 1k each.
    Another change is the auction. We're planning to make it a weekly or bi-weekly event to raise more money for the guild to be able to compete for a trader in an even more popular spot.

Are you interested? Contact us to join our crew!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    It's the patch day so you'll need friends to play with for the new content.

What are you waiting for? Join our crew!

Pssst Think we made it? :D

the_mage.jpg]
    Edited by Zippy81 on August 13, 2018 8:57AM
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    The Cutthroat Mutineers acquired a fancy guildhall not long ago, a base with their own ship! It's still in the phase of being decorated, however, we already have the transmutation station, all mundus stones and a few crafting stations from DLC areas. It'll get only better!
    Edited by Zippy81 on August 30, 2018 8:26PM
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    More and more guildies help the guild. The 5k in raffle tickets helped us secure a trader in Malabal Tor for the 2nd week in a row and we're not planning to stop there. Soon the veteran trials will come back from vacation and we're thinking about a couple more events.

It's a good moment to join the guild. Don't play alone.
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to ESO free to play period we had a group of players who quit. We threw them overboard and we have place in the guild. Who'd like to join our crew?
    Kind regards,
    Zippy