The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a PvE guild with a strong view to play the harder content

Ironclad388
Ironclad388
Soul Shriven
I’m a returning player and ex WoW raid main healer. I’m eager to learn and apply constructive feedback to improve my game. I’m very much a team player and I am looking for a guild with very similar values. I’m in my early 40s and I don’t tolerate everyone screaming over eachother or 10 players in the channel banging on their keyboards whilst on voice comms without PTT, I’m looking for something more professional than that. I’m a very focused person wanting to progress through content with a close team of players that help support each other. I’m dyslexic, so written comms is never great and I primarily rely on voice comms.

Sadly after several weeks of trying to get my current guilds to assist me in gaining a monster set, I’ve still yet to step foot in the Vet dungeon to get my Earthgore helm. I’ve spammed channels ingame to get zero response and the guildies on comms can’t be bothered or say that it’s to difficult.... this type of attitude is very soul sapping tbh. I’ve mainly enjoyed an upbeat and positive environment when playing MMOs tbh but, whilst playing ESO I have found it to be a place of lethargy. When playing WoW we would constantly be forming groups to do content, whether it be a guild farming event or just relaxing doing heroics dungeons we would all be working together. This is what I want to replicate here in ESO! I love this game very much and almost all of the people I have spoken to are extremely nice! But sadly the atmosphere of these incredible nice people doesn’t transpose into the game and it feels very insular, almost like I’m playing the offline version of Elder Scrolls tbh.

What I can bring to the team?

250 Breton Templar healer

ESO membership for the next 5 months, so have all DLC

I’m ex forces and disabled, so I have spare time to invest in order to increase my CP should I find a suitable guild.

Willingness to adapt my playstyle to better complement the team (although I will always suck at being a dps. FACT! I was often referred to as a guild dps debuff for good reason. I’ve always shined at healing though and also with a support tanking roll. WoW Priest/Pally healer and Warrior Tank)

Absolutely no problem with constant wipes in order to aid progression into new content. I used to raid 4-5 times a week for 4-5 hour periods in WoW. Progress is hard work and I accept that and welcome the graft.

Willing to farm for guild supplies should they be needed

Assist others until they achieve whatever it is they seek. If it takes days to farm a piece of gear for them, then I shall be there at the end to help them put it on. If you are wanting to reroll a Chr and need a grinding buddy, I’ll be there for you.

What do I expect from you?

Solid teamwork is paramount. Please don’t invite me to an over populated guild that has predominantly insular guildies. I don’t want a taxi teleporting guild!

Instant inclusion to PvE group style content, this doesn’t need to be with the main progress team, as I am fully aware my CP needs work and I will need to earn my place with whomever I am with.

Assistance in gaining gear/experience when needed.

Sound communications. I love banter/wit and a good chat but, when we need to focus on things let’s be concise and focused. Also, don’t talk over eachother until everyone is shouting to be heard. PTT is highly desirable!

Fun! After all this is a game. We should all make this a fun environment for eachother.