The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bug in "The Towers' Remains" quest

Rohren
Rohren
Soul Shriven
I got a problem on the quest "The Towers' Remains". When I get close to the Stonefalls time breach it disappears and I can't interact or see it. It only happens with the Stonefalls one, all the others are working fine for me. I can see the time breach from certain angles, but when I get close to it, it just vanishes.

Already tried abandoning the quest, logging out, disabling addons, reinstalling and repairing the game and nothing worked. The Stonefalls Time Breach keeps disappearing when I get close to it.

I play the game on PC NA server.

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to complete the quest in that area of Stonefalls then. It's phased to do with quests.
    I did all the breaches on a character that completed everything already and had no trouble.
  • Rohren
    Rohren
    Soul Shriven
    Completing the quest in the area worked. Thank you very much.
  • ericflamm
    ericflamm
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox - NA Server: I have the same experience as OP, but I don't have any quests open in Stonefalls, and I've completed the Brothers of Strife questline (although I don't know if I successfully completed Window on the Past). Should I be able to find Sorcerer Vunal and restart Window on the Past in order to eliminate the transition into the past (which prevents access to the time breach)?
  • ericflamm
    ericflamm
    Soul Shriven
    I solved the problem - it appears I must have abandoned The Brothers Will Rise, because I was able to find Sorcerer Nilae (the quest giver), restart the quest, finish it, and now the transition into the past is gone. I could not find Sorcerer Vunal (quest giver for Window on the Past) because I did finish that quest.