The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recovering the guar

mikey_reach
mikey_reach
✭✭✭
The quest in stonefalls in the sulfur pools where you are suppose to pick up some harness from dead guars to put it on other guars is currently bugged, those harness aren't spawning and therefore the quest can't be completed.
  • deplorable
    deplorable
    ✭✭
    The quest in stonefalls in the sulfur pools where you are suppose to pick up some harness from dead guars to put it on other guars is currently bugged, those harness aren't spawning and therefore the quest can't be completed.

this happens every so often... this quest is always bugged, a search on google shows you that. they just won't fix it properly (new content and crown store are there priorities) so wait until next maintenance.

the dead guar you get he harnesses from are there, they are just invisible so you have to wander around looking at the ground.. genius

you could always submit a quest ticket, but even that doesn't seem to work at the moment .... wish we could upload videos showing the errors.
    Edited by deplorable on July 1, 2018 12:40PM
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played this the other week and I had this problem. However, if you walk over to the little pools of water you won’t see the guar but you can still pick the harnesses up to complete the quest
    Good luck
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    I played this the other week and I had this problem. However, if you walk over to the little pools of water you won’t see the guar but you can still pick the harnesses up to complete the quest
    Good luck

I appreciate the advice will definately do that now ive done the quest many times so it shouldnt be a problem for me to find invisible guars
  • Khressandra
    I found searching the pools for one shalk by itself was the easiest way. That shalk is standing over a dead guar body with a harness. when you kill the shalk, search where it was when you first saw it, and there's the invisible guar.
  • Saeralyhn
    Saeralyhn
    I had the same issue, I mentioned it in-chat during one of the recent streams and they said they'd look into it, so fingers crossed... I solved it by the 'looking around until you see the prompt' thing, but it's still annoying as hell tbh
    Edited by Saeralyhn on August 13, 2018 5:21AM
    #ToggleTheFlaps