The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Since ESO+ boosts your experience gain, inspiration gain, gold acquired and doubles your bank space I would say its worth it.

It also allows you to hoover up all those crafting mats that you can use or sell.

Crafting bag is amazing, as is double bank space, but the other buffs are pretty meh. And buffing gold drops is pretty inconsequential. If people are relying on gold drops for their wealth, they have no hope.
  • harold12
    harold12
    ✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    harold12 wrote: »
    My question is, is + worth it at 16?
    1, 16, CP730. Yes, to any level, if only for the craft bag.
    Also, should I pick everything up? Even coffee found in crates..??
    Depends on what you intend to do with your character. For me, I'm going after the Grand Master Crafter title, which will break my bank, my spirit, and probably my mind in order to fulfill the 50 motif minimum.

Then, when people see the title, they can make requests and having the mats to do so will be important, which means collecting everything from a to z.

No wonder I run out of stamina so fast. :tongue:

Well I’m enjoying grabbing everything and searching everything, as I did in Oblivion and Skyrim!

The Crafting Bag alone is amazing though, really enjoying that!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes .. CP gain means you level fast, gold gain means you have more gold, craft bags puts all the alkahest and other crafting ingredients you pick up in a seperate bag space meaning more room for *** you can sell more gold

You will need gold ... Everything takes your gold