Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK Tank Build Idea; DW and SnB... could it be viable?

Chibs
Chibs
✭✭✭✭
I was thinking about incorporating this in a build, mainly do to the skill blade cloak which reduces AOE damage by 25%! Only downside is you lose a SnB bar.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried this after Morrowind dropped. It is good indeed for tankiness. Only downside is, you are losing the utility of a Destruction Staff, whether it be Ice or Lightning.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnB + Destro ftw. I don't need Orbs or Shards anymore. Full self sustain for all three pools.
    Edited by mocap on June 30, 2018 8:29PM
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    SnB + Destro ftw. I don't need Orbs or Shards anymore. Full self sustain for all three pools.

So no fight you need help sustaining? Have you done the harder end game content without sustain issues?
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, using Quick Cloak you basically get Major Protection against AoE’s, and Major Expedition which is def underrated for a tank.

I’m guessing the rest of the bar could be Engulfing, Inner Fire, Chains, and a flex.

Plenty of fights I can see using a destro backbar, but in a place like HoF I’d definitely like some AoE mitigation.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can survive why not? More dps is always good. Generally if I go that route which I have done s and b dw and s and b bow, Ill just put on heavy damage set ie seventh etc and go max points into stam and keep my dps champ point set up. More extreme content Im not sure, depends on your skill really.