The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will I get the last daily reward or I'll miss it?

thegamersaynyeb17_ESO
thegamersaynyeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Helo guys, you know that today, the daily rewards are being reseted, but will I get the last reward or at 00:00 will refresh giving me the first of this next month?

Will I get the crates?

652b888b2963babd82476eb73b65a8b1.png
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think so. YOu'll know in a little under seven hours.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately you'll get the first reward of the next month :/
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what happens when you neglect your responsibilities in ESO for the sake of real life. Live with your decisions now.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How often and for how long would you have to log in and be logged in to make it to the final crates? I'm three rewards away so I'll miss it this time.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    How often and for how long would you have to log in and be logged in to make it to the final crates? I'm three rewards away so I'll miss it this time.

It’s a 5-6 day buffer you’re given each month ... which is pretty generous from ZOS.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewards reset every day at 12AM gmt+0 no matter the time you acquire your reward. So calculate a reward for each day and see if you ll get the last one before the next month.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs