The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wardens betty netch resets bosses..

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Was doing scalecaller and fang lair farm and this would only happen between 100% health and 85% health, the boss would disappear and completely reset. It happened on 4-5 bosses.

Im not 100% sure its the betty netch but i took it off for the last run we did and had 0 resets. The reason why i think its the betty netch is because its my first time doing it on warden and it has never done that to me on any other toon.

I think its worth taking a look at
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the bear can reset bosses. I've seen it do it a couple times.

The issue is, most bosses have a leash radius. Try to take them outside of it, and they'll reset back to their original placement. Normally, this isn't an issue, but there are a few arenas where you can cause a reset by trying to fight somewhere you really shouldn't.

Scalecaller has a bunch of potential reset chokepoints, where an inexperienced group could try to fight the boss. I remember the other day accidentally resetting the Giantess two or three times while trying to manage positioning for a group that was having trouble.

That said, I've never seen the Netch draw aggro, much less trigger a reset. So, without more information that sounds fairly unlikely (and I have used the netches in dungeon runs.)
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scalecrawler is bugged, all pets, Warden or Sorc pets reset the bosses.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecrawler is bugged, all pets, Warden or Sorc pets reset the bosses.

Oh damn.. ya i figured it had to do something with it since it never happened before and it was my first time on warden in there