Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motif Circus: Sapiarch, Fang Lair, Scalecaller

Aca2017
Aca2017
✭✭✭
I don't have any Sapiarch master writs laying around, but at this point I have a number of Fang Lair and Scalecaller master writs, and since I don't PvP or do challenges, my only practical option for working them is to pay ridiculous prices for relevant chapters at guild stores.

There seems to be a pattern developing here. 3 motifs now indefinitely delayed (3 out of the last 5 to be advertised for Crown Store release), one of them remains unreleased after over a month, and no ETA on any of them. Just: "there was a bug, they will become available in a 'later patch'".

May we assume this is how things are going to be done, going forward? Frustrating. What is going on?

Edited by Aca2017 on June 29, 2018 3:38AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the lag. Its effecting the crown store now too.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a bug or well some screwed up.

Instead of adding the CwC Sets into the pool, they added unreleased motifs.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Its a bug or well some screwed up.

Instead of adding the CwC Sets into the pool, they added unreleased motifs.

Yeah, probably. I got a 75 voucher writ that required Fang Lair item before the style was officially released. :D
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if those motifs were released with summerset, they shouldnt have gone into the pool before next dlc.
    Or, if it got changed and motif/sets go into the pool on releaseday, why is summerset sets and motifs (adept raider/sload/nocturnals; psijic/pandarian/sapiarsch) missing?
    Edited by eso_nya on June 30, 2018 12:14PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    pandarian

I'm assuming you mean Tsaesci; thus far they haven't added any of the Crown Store Only Motifs to the Master Writ pool.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones fom fishing and crowncrates. Agree its a grey area on wether to put them in the pool or not.