The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Adding a security key to your ESO account

Thunderknuckles
Thunderknuckles
✭✭✭✭
That seems like it would be a wise idea. Today really made me wish we had one. I tried to log in to forums and, "Incorrect Password". Hmmm, so I very carefully retype my PW. Same result. And then again a third time. So, I request a password reset. I get the link and reset it. I logged right in. Then I became very curious and decided to log back out and back in. "Incorrect Password". So, I verrrry carefully type out the new PW. Incorrect again. I change it for the 3rd time and can log back in. No problems since. Anyone know of a bug that could cause this? I'm starting to wonder if I picked up a key logger from somewhere, even though I hardly surf the net and definitely don't go to dubious websites.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try disabling addons, or contact your internet provider if the problems persist.

Chances are it is human error of some kind.

Worse case is someone is messing with you