The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] Bulk potion crafting on console

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The game has been out for years now, and yet we still have to sit at an alchemy station and press x hundreds of times to create a stack of potions that can be burned through in less than a day of PvP/PvE gameplay. I'm not really sure what arguments there are against bulk potion crafting - leveling alchemy was difficult once upon a time, but now it can be done with about 25k gold and 30 minutes of time at an alchemy station. If the only concern truly is the rate at which it takes to level alchemy - then make bulk potion crafting a passive for level 50 alchemy. Even just the option to craft 50x units of a potion or poison at once would save enormous amounts of time, frustration, and wear on controllers. I doubt anyone in the community is against a massive QoL improvement such as this one. Thoughts?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JesC

@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way past due for this
    Options
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please so much
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulk food as well. It still makes zero sense why this isn't a thing.
    Options
  • DeadlyPhoenix
    DeadlyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been waiting and asking for a long time now... I don't think ZOS has ever said anything on the matter.
    Edited by DeadlyPhoenix on June 29, 2018 6:03PM
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont play on console and I want this to be part of the stock ui.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make it happen ZoS!!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Ryanman
    Ryanman
    Soul Shriven
    +1 for bulk food and alchemy. Also add an crafting writ assistant of some sort (maybe obtainable for for crowns, achievements, eso plus, skill points, or gold). Maybe after any 1 character is logged in for 1 hour that day it would complete the writ for all your characters, turn it in, and store the loot. As new tasks and activities are added to the game, make the older and less relevant tasks less time consuming. This would allow people more time to focus on the new fun tasks instead of spending an hour or more clicking and waiting for load screens on 15 characters.
    Options
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having played more than 1k hours on console and now around 300 on PC, I have to say there are just SOOOOOOOO many things that ZOS needs to implement on consoles that is not even funny.

And is not even hard to discover that: go on Minion or ESO-UI and filter the addons from most popular. A huge part of them are improvements to the default UI or fixing glaring omissions.

The game gets so much better with them that is not really fair to consoles.

I really want to go back to consoles when I buy my Xbox One X, but I don't know if I'll be able to get used to doing things the hard way again.

And it is not only bulk crafting potions... It is bulk looting and deleting email, bulk deconstructing, automatic selling trash, search box on guild traders, saving templates for CP/Gear...

So much basic UI/UX stuff that needs to be ported to consoles.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I dont play on console and I want this to be part of the stock ui.

Me too.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options