The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pvp skill line

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
alter revealing flare to act more like reapers mark (a targeted anti stealth and debuff) and change purge to either be far cheaper so stam classes can make use of it or make a version of it stamina in the first place.

ty <3
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Efficient purge is the far cheaper morph.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

still 5100 magicka for a none light wearer is still ridiculously expensive. im all for adding in a more friendly purge option for all spec's in game. the game as it stands is just "heal though everything" and thats all that matters.

theres so many dots and debuffs in the game that its a wonder why there isnt more sources of purge in this game.

like back in the day dark cloak for nightblade used to purge dots and debuffs back when there was hardly anybody using dots/debuffs like today. i wish it would make a comeback.

medium Armour users in general need purge since everything seems to be undogdeable. pretty much why heavy is regarded as the better option since dodgerolling feels like a waste of resources compared to just tanking/healing/shielding through the damage.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on June 29, 2018 2:38AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Both Assault and Support could benefit from some touching up.

Siege shield should prevent the lingering AoE from Catapults, even if just as a Morph option.
    Echoing Vigor should be reworked to be a self purge effect (This makes the morph options more meaningful between a stronger self heal or a weaker self heal+purge)
    Remove the cast time on base Det and Inevitable Det so they aren't so...meh in comparison to Proxy Det.
    Make Efficiency purge's cost the base cost with Cleanse retaining its healing effect and Efficiency removing more negative effects.
    Barrier should cover 12 people.
    Argonian forever
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But if Purge was far cheaper Nightblades would run it so they could cleanse your Revealing Flare/Reaper's Mark.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    But if Purge was far cheaper Nightblades would run it so they could cleanse your Revealing Flare/Reaper's Mark.

Efficient Purge costs 4.8k Magic.
    Flare costs 1.7k
    Mark is 2.4k

You will run out of magic spamming Purge in an attempt to remove Flare/Mark because there is no guarantee that you'll remove those effects, especially in PvP when you have PI/Sloads/Curses/Snares/Bleeds/etc. on you practically 24/7 that even if by some grace of god you are able to remove Mark/Flare with Purge, you'll immediately get marked up again instantly and have to roll the dice again.
    Argonian forever
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Make Efficiency purge's cost the base cost with Cleanse retaining its healing effect and Efficiency removing more negative effects.

Cleanse should lose the heal and instead become a stam morph of eff purge.

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nonono. Even more of this "let every playstyle be the same" crap? No.

Retain the magicka cost but increase the number of purged effects on efficient. Retain the heal and number of purged effects (2) but decrease the cost on cleanse.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But why though if Echoing Vigor becomes a self cleansing effect as I suggested? I personally like the healing effect of Cleanse, my only problem with the skill is its insane cost but if Cleanse cost the same as Efficiency, I'd absolutely use it more often.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on July 1, 2018 7:33AM
    Argonian forever
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

still 5100 magicka for a none light wearer is still ridiculously expensive. im all for adding in a more friendly purge option for all spec's in game. the game as it stands is just "heal though everything" and thats all that matters.

theres so many dots and debuffs in the game that its a wonder why there isnt more sources of purge in this game.

like back in the day dark cloak for nightblade used to purge dots and debuffs back when there was hardly anybody using dots/debuffs like today. i wish it would make a comeback.

medium Armour users in general need purge since everything seems to be undogdeable. pretty much why heavy is regarded as the better option since dodgerolling feels like a waste of resources compared to just tanking/healing/shielding through the damage.

If theorycrafting efficient purge into your build is "impossible", you should bring a healer with you to PvP ... instead of whining in the forums that your build can't do everything.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 30, 2018 2:09AM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If theorycrafting efficient purge into your build is "impossible", you should bring a healer with you to PvP ... instead of whining in the forums that your build can't do everything.

I have theorycrafted efficient purge into 1 of my builds. Im 1 of the few testing it out.

Get out of here with that "whining" bs.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow usually people just talk crap, glad to see some ideas being thrown around.

I personally use the blue betty on my warden because its a 0 cost skill you can spam to remove negative effects.

but yeah more sources of cleanse would be nice I just suggested a better purge because its available to everyone regardless of class.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But why though if Echoing Vigor becomes a self cleansing effect as I suggested? I personally like the healing effect of Cleanse, my only problem with the skill is its insane cost but if Cleanse cost the same as Efficiency, I'd absolutely use it more often.

Eh, you end up changing one skill either way. Disregard what I said.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos