The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Request] Option to tone down spell/ability/block effects and replace with buff/debuff icons

Moblin_King
Moblin_King
Soul Shriven
The game would feel more like Skyrim (and it may help epileptic people, I'm not a doctor) if the colorful spell, ability and block icon effects were toned down significantly and the ability "glows" and "particles" were completely invisible.

People say this is part of the game, but status effect icons could do the same thing and it would make the game feel more grounded for those of us who don't like the overwhelming onscreen feedback.

I love the game, this is just something that makes it hard for people like me who prefer more grounded feedback.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like my fantasy games to feel grounded nor my elder scrolls games to feel like skyrim. I however wish the block icon was toggable as it is a visual sore
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 29, 2018 8:05AM
    Options
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got nothing against there being an option for those that want it.
    Options
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an option yes. forced on everyone, no.
    Options