The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will Wrothgar ever get a Home in the City?

shiningforce
shiningforce
✭✭✭
I really love how wrothgar looks and would really enjoy a home there, Standard and medium would be nice, something in Orsinium. I cant figure out why this hasn't been done already.
-- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to get a small home in the city like Summerset and Vvardenfell have.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I kind of feel everyone zone should have a gold purchase house in one city or main area.

Don't mind some crown exclusives or limited time ones being there, but let each zone have something, even if it's a small home.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love a home there. Orsinium was a huge deal...I spent so much time there. I love it.

(No kartha, I don’t know who keeps stealing your lockbox. Don’t look at me)
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because it seems their are incompetent, otherwise we would have a bunch of "new" appartements and small houses in lot of places (both base and dlc zones). For them it would be a minimal effort (models already present in game), for us something nice that would revitalize housing.
    My conclusion is they have no idea what they are doing (not limited to housing unfortunately) and are ignoring the housing fanbase.
    I've also lost hope by now.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Yeah, I kind of feel everyone zone should have a gold purchase house in one city or main area.

Don't mind some crown exclusives or limited time ones being there, but let each zone have something, even if it's a small home.

I completely agree with this. I find the lack of homes in certain areas disturbing. In Auridon for example I love the area /scenery etc, but I really dont like the available housing there. You'd think they would have a team working on this seeing as the Crown store certainly gets more attention over Glitches and bugs in the game.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.