Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Map Chest locations for Console users

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely. Booked
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    I rarely do these but it's nice to have it for the people who do go after them for that you have my respect :smile:

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • Idhaleya
    Idhaleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idhaleya wrote: »
    Hello,

Thank you for the maps! Do you have the same for Vvardenfell?

I'll try and get them uploaded if I have the locations
  • Janylea
    Janylea
    Is coldharbour on there by any chance? :)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janylea wrote: »
    Is coldharbour on there by any chance? :)

Did I miss it out ? I'll have it added ASAP
  • jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much from all COnsole users
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg---> my reaction to this is inappropriate for public consumption!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bookmarked this post a long time ago. :D great work OP :)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shameless bump

Will Start working on chest locations for CWC and get the map image released ASAP
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big bump... thx
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Did you ever finish cwc?
  • lionofjudah7
    lionofjudah7
    ✭✭✭
    Can u do summerset pls
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Just come across this thread now, amazing work. Thankyou @JamieAubrey as this is perfect. If you ever get chance to do CWC and Summerset that would also be amazing.

Thanks again
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just come across this thread now, amazing work. Thankyou @JamieAubrey as this is perfect. If you ever get chance to do CWC and Summerset that would also be amazing.

Thanks again

Yeah I haven't gotten round to getting all the available chests, I'll work on it in the coming days
  • lionofjudah7
    lionofjudah7
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting 4 summerset chests!!!

Thanks again

Yeah I haven't gotten round to getting all the available chests, I'll work on it in the coming days

• Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭

Thanks again

Awesome man thankyou. Assuming you have to locate every chest beforehand for it to show on the map then i appreciate what you're having to do for these screenshots.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can u do summerset pls

Sorry about the delay, its now finished

Thanks again

• lionofjudah7
    lionofjudah7
    ✭✭✭
    Can u do summerset pls

Sorry about the delay, its now finished

Thanks again

Awesome!!! Where can i find it ? ☺
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    @JamieAubrey, can you do dungeons like coa?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    craigr02 wrote: »
    @JamieAubrey, can you do dungeons like coa?

I'll have a look into them tomorrow
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I too am very surprised I can't find any chest spawn location maps for dungeons. I guess if you run a particular one enough times you learn where they can all spawn, but it'd be handy if you're not familiar with it.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I too am very surprised I can't find any chest spawn location maps for dungeons. I guess if you run a particular one enough times you learn where they can all spawn, but it'd be handy if you're not familiar with it.

I hear that, i know the spawn locations for CoA1 (having farmed that dungeon for its richs more times than i care to admit, thanks RNGesus). But yes it would be cool to maps for them, however i cant imagine that it would be an easy thing to map due to spawns being so sporadic.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I still have to check but I might have to run all the dungeons a few times and since I'm not a PvE'er sadly its not at the top of the list ATM
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭

I still have to check but I might have to run all the dungeons a few times and since I'm not a PvE'er sadly its not at the top of the list ATM

I honestly wouldn't stress about it too much man, myself and others really appreciate what you've done already for us as i can imagine how long overland took you.

One thing i would be interested in should an addon ever come about for it, Psijic portals. I imagine that will be a whiles off just yet though.

Curiously what toon(s) / build(s) do you run for PvP?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I honestly wouldn't stress about it too much man, myself and others really appreciate what you've done already for us as i can imagine how long overland took you.

One thing i would be interested in should an addon ever come about for it, Psijic portals. I imagine that will be a whiles off just yet though.

I main a MagSorc in PvP for solo play etc and my MagDen which is based around our guilds style ( running into a group first and ( attempting ) to slow them down with pure frost skills )

My Sorc is currently running,

5x Shackle 5x Lich 1x Monster 1x Shoulder - Destro/Resto
    Or I go 5x Shackle 5x War Maiden

And if I want hate wisps I switch Shackle for Sloads
    Edited by JamieAubrey on June 28, 2018 9:51PM
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭

I main a MagSorc in PvP for solo play etc and my MagDen which is based around our guilds style ( running into a group first and ( attempting ) to slow them down with pure frost skills )

I like the idea behind the warden, clever use of the class right there. Credit to whoever came up with that one :-)

I've only recently started getting into PvP (by recently i had my first proper BG match today where i ran a PvP build).

Currently using MagDK - 5 Knight Slayer, 5 Sloads, 2 Skoria. Its a toxic build from what i've been told but it gets the job done haha
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the idea behind the warden, clever use of the class right there. Credit to whoever came up with that one :-)

I've only recently started getting into PvP (by recently i had my first proper BG match today where i ran a PvP build).

Currently using MagDK - 5 Knight Slayer, 5 Sloads, 2 Skoria. Its a toxic build from what i've been told but it gets the job done haha

If it gets the job done then why change it lol
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wauw your maps are amazing. I know it says console but they also work for pc. I just wonder are there some differences in locations between pc and console? Because some I cant find.