Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Jewelcrafting skill book points

Private_user
Does anybody know the locations of all the bookshelves which gives you Jewel crafting skill points? I hear that if it's anything like the other professions there might be 5 total. I have managed to find 2 so far.

So what happened is I found the 2 points on one of my characters then I switched over to another character to pick them up again so I could verify their locations however one of them was in the same exact bookshelf while the other one appeared to be in the same area but not on the same exact bookshelf or even the same room to be exact. I made sure it wasn't a different skill point because I sweep the whole area very well just to make sure.

Also at first I thought that the skill points allocations would be random for everybody but I thought I would give this a shot since I found one of the skill points in the exact same spot on two different characters.

I would like to ask everybody to please post all your places that you have found jewelcrafting skill books at and be as detailed and precise as to location that you remember as possible so we can figure out the system of there location. I will start.

I will distinguish the two different area variations of where I found the skill point by using A and B.

1) Upstairs of the monastery in Shimmerene where you are led to by the main psijic quest. It is in the 2nd room from the staircase on the second book shelf on the left when you first walk into the room.

2) In the Psijic Relic Vault in Artaeum.

a) there is a staircase just south after leaving that last room where the quest item staff is located it will be underneath the staircase.

b) In the downstairs room under the staircase before you enter the last room with the quest item staff.
Edited by Private_user on June 27, 2018 9:31PM