The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Manor Housing

Sygil05
Sygil05
✭✭✭
How often are new manor houses introduced, and when might we expect the next one? I've been searching around on the internet/forums, but can't find this information. I've saved up ~15k crowns, am debating buying the Ebonheart Chateau, but worried that a new house I like better will be introduced shortly after I purchase it.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Sygil05
    Sygil05
    ✭✭✭

Ok, thanks for that, but in the real world, ZOS has to keep churning out new content for consumers to purchase in order to keep this game running.

I was hoping to find out if any new manor houses will be made available in the near future before buying one of the houses that already exists, and am more concerned about that than the inconsistencies between the interior/exterior (ironically, I do own Mistveil Manor, though).
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The bigger question ! When is the house boat coming