The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What do I do after Carzog's Demise? No quest left!

brittanyhamerb14_ESO
Hey all! I hope you're all loving this game like I am.

I finished Carzog's Demise, and now I'm back on Glenumbra with the Orc's help (or whatever). But after this turn-in, there were no quests left. I know I can do the side-quests, but I don't want to lose track of the main quest (and have to come back to it later at a different level or something). I'm level 7. Does anyone know what's next?
  • Mizumi
    Mizumi
    Take the road to the E, there'll be quests taking you up north, had the same issue myself the first time.
    Edited by Mizumi on April 2, 2014 6:39PM
  • brittanyhamerb14_ESO
    Thank you!
  • Severia
    Severia
    ✭✭
    Tis is one of the rings I actually like about this game. I like that it doesn't give you quest after quest and there is sometimes opportunity to just wander and explore. I think the balance is quite good. You never spend long without a quest option but don't feel pestered into doing them.
  • brittanyhamerb14_ESO
    I love that it doesn't hold your hand, and if you pay attention then you don't usually lose track. But I missed some of the dialogue before I finished this last quest so I thought I missed something. And the quests seem to be different, unlike past MMO's I've played where each quest is, "Kill X amount of Y," and it just feels like you're farming for 60 levels.
  • psychounz
    psychounz
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, keeping heading northeast and there will be plenty of other quests for you :3
  • Silverbird
    Silverbird
    ✭✭✭
    Have you already joined the npc guilds? (Fighters guild, mages guild and the undaunted ones?) Those gives nice questlines, too.