The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE Ice Mage DPS - Do you want it be a viable/supported playstyle?

• RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Ice Mage DPS playstyle should be as viable as the other elements
    When the warden class was firstly introduced i was misled by the trailer that it’d be just like what most of us have been waiting for. How many videos have we seen on YouTube presenting a viable ice mage ? Diversity is the key to reach everyone’s tastes not to mention that ice spells have been used as a source of DPS by some NPCS and even Dungeon Bosses so ZOS hear us out and bring to life what we expect from the ice abilities and passives introduced in the warden class. Work them out or add some ice damage abilities or morphs. Hopefully the next class will be bringing water features :) then I’ll not only be able to create my so dreamed Frosty God related figure but also a kind of Poseidon