The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serjustin's Un Official Journal of Shor:PS4 EU

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Twas my second day of AD Shor in PS4 EU. In honestly I was AD day before campaign switched. But certain someone wanted gave me trouble in Shor. I ignored of course, least I wanted to. Then he whispered me lol. Thought I was taking resource for reds. In honestly he never liked me in 2ND Scourge AD. I was going write him back in pan message. I doubt that be good. But I did mention other ad's names. That they know I was here and wanted me be there. There my defense in a way. I went back red nxt day. But I told myself, I won't do what he wants. Nor I won't do what other want me to do. Going back red I was referring to. This time I will block if and when need be. Hence I been AD 2 days, via not me switching anytime soon. Unless I feel AD not need me. Then I will switch back red. I will continue to stay AD.

Maybe nxt campaign reset I'll go back red. It depends on how AD does. In turn AD been doing really good. Not catching up blues, still far below. But AD need push more my night time. It's how DC and EP, get more score. I haven't seen AD get emperor, least when I on in Shor. I want change that, I believe EP understands, like when I switched EP in 2ND Scourge to help AD. (went back and fourth 4 months before 2ND Scourge deletion) I've got people on the other side, (AD) whom want me stay and they give me group. They know whom I am. Yet, I may be a Red, I still want best for all 3 alliances. Many times I do want go back red. I'm so used to being one. But Red treat me awesome and treat me there own. There are some whom want give me teabags. Like yesterday this 1 AD and 1 EP both teabag me. But it's there loss, my gain.

Teabags don't bother me and they waiting there energy and there time. Plus bannable offense, is it not? Who knows I might switch back ad/ep yet. Ill do my best to stay ad in mean time. Many in this Guild not like me from ad . (not sure if I allowed write name of guild) So today I will do my best to help em AD. I will block if need be. But let's all have some fun and please those AD in Vivec, please help your alliance in Shor. I'm making a sacrifice that greatly needed. So please come out in Shor. Your alliance need you in Shor.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I've read this before.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to keep up, pretty exhausting.

Tea bagging isn't bannable, as a sole action. If so Cyro would be empty.

I'm against alliance switching. Sounds like life would be simpler for you if it wasn't a thing either.

Good luck
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy ser justin :)

I hope all is well for you sir...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    I think I've read this before.

It was outmost sunny day, with hardly any clouds. There was this wanted poster all over town, of a Bard in need. In need of finding his journal. His journal was lost, but yet somehow you've found it. Whilst you stumble on it accidentally. You started to read the Journal. Bard, somehow lost. You pondered to self "think I've read this before". As you flipped pages over and over. You grew bored, then threw journal in mud. The end. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I read was something about teabags

800px-Tea_bags.jpg
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy ser justin :)

I hope all is well for you sir...

Hope is well, well is hope. All seems not lost. For you kind Sir, I'm doing swell. :)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on June 27, 2018 3:03PM