Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Aetheric Cipher!!

Daishin15
Daishin15
✭✭✭
I am a returning player and master crafter. Been looking in guild stores amd havent seen any for sale. I heard rumors of Cipher listings for 1.4 on up to 2 mill. I dont have anywhere near close to that. Im a full time crafter looking to maintain the title. Can anyone help me out? Message me on here on GT-Daishin15 I am the Guild Master of Fairy Tail Guild and i'm trying to help many people lvl quickly. Also shout out the places if you happened to have seen them in trader. I will reach out to sellers.
Edited by Daishin15 on June 25, 2018 9:45PM
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy/Sell threads are generally frowned upon per the forum rules, @Daishin15 ... even for Master Crafters. ;)

Ciphers are pretty rare.

As an alternative, you can make regular Psijic ambrosia for guildies which will help them level.

They can be self-sufficient too ... as there are a few XP boosts in the leveling rewards.
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I had one but instead of selling it, I used it. Now with the frequent crown store drops of the Grand Experience scrolls (I have 5 now in my inventory), I wish I had sold the cypher. I'd be happy to craft you some mythic aetherial ambrosia if you have the mats.

I am not 100% sure, but I think I got the aetheric cipher from killing that white looking skeever that is always hanging out in Greenshade near the Verant Moss wayshrine.
    Edited by MonkLoHan on June 26, 2018 8:04PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cypher drops from base game mobs the dust in base game nodes any.