The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Morrowind anniversary stuff?

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Heyo

I am hoping to god we get some morrowind stuff on sale because of the anniversary, defo hoping for Naryu's stuff for one of my characters, but do you guys think zeni will do anything for their first chapters anniversary?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering they haven’t even done anything for the new chapter yet I kinda doubt it.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to god i won't have to fish through them in crown crates, but i know thats gonna be the case *sigh*
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I debated whether or not to buy the Naryu costume and finally decided to at the last minute before a Server Maintenance. It had 6 hours left but the Crown store wasn't functioning, it was gone before I could log on after the shutdown so I missed it...
    The End.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    I debated whether or not to buy the Naryu costume and finally decided to at the last minute before a Server Maintenance. It had 6 hours left but the Crown store wasn't functioning, it was gone before I could log on after the shutdown so I missed it...
    The End.

Damn that must of really sucked D: