The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best place to find works and chub?

BozzyTheDrummer
BozzyTheDrummer
✭✭✭✭
I have run out of chub and worms and have been trying to find more. I'm not dropping 30k for a stack of 200 worms that I have been finding in guild stores, and I don't want to drop 25k for only 25 chub. I was able to find a trader that had 25 chub for just over 3200 and I bought that, but no luck finding more for that low. I have been taking every resource clothing resource node and alchemical node, as that's where I have read where to find them, but I have no luck there.

Is there a better place to find worms? I had a ton before, but used them all. Now, when I really want them, I can't find them. I never paid attention to where I found them before, because I have the auto-loot feature on.
Xbox NA
CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    flowers and clothing spawns and zombies, maybe, for worms.

chub you need to catch. can't remember if it's lake or river though.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    flowers and clothing spawns and zombies, maybe, for worms.

chub you need to catch. can't remember if it's lake or river though.

I think I'll give zombies a try.

I have only just recently gotten into fishing since Summerset launched and am running out of bait, but I never bothered to pay attention to where I acquired all the bait I already had.

Thank you for the info!
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

• DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zombies do not appear to drop worms, I tried farming them, got nothing.\

Draugr do. Eastmarch public dungeon has some draugr with a ~ drop rate of worms. But I never really found a good spot, some nice person in guild sent me a bunch while I was looking for a farm spot.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BozzyTheDrummer

You can, also, create a new character and immediately take them to the hooded stranger so you wind up in Coldharbour prison. Stay in the beginning (don't let Lyris break you out). Open everything.....sarcopharagus, the cages with skellies, anything that opens. After you empty everything, log out and back in and do it all again. You can do this as many times as you want and most of the containers will have worms, guts, and crawlers. I had a character that stayed there for about 6 months and everyday when I logged in, I would take 5 runs through there before actually playing the game.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    @BozzyTheDrummer

You can, also, create a new character and immediately take them to the hooded stranger so you wind up in Coldharbour prison. Stay in the beginning (don't let Lyris break you out). Open everything.....sarcopharagus, the cages with skellies, anything that opens. After you empty everything, log out and back in and do it all again. You can do this as many times as you want and most of the containers will have worms, guts, and crawlers. I had a character that stayed there for about 6 months and everyday when I logged in, I would take 5 runs through there before actually playing the game.

Definitely never would have thought of this, but will give it a try lol thank you!
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The zombies (generic term for squishy undead) im Coldharbor drop Worms. Down near the Vile Lab. Any undead with Flesh should drop Worms. So Bloodfiends, the whatevers in Alikir should also drop them.

3200 for a stack? Are you on console? They are much less on PCNA. If that is your platform, send me a note in game. We can work something out.
    Edited by Nestor on June 26, 2018 8:58PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    The zombies (generic term for squishy undead) im Coldharbor drop Worms. Down near the Vile Lab. Any undead with Flesh should drop Worms.

3200 for a stack? Are you on console? They are much less on PCNA. If that is your platform, send me a note in game. We can work something out.

I wish I was on PC.

I am on Xbox NA. I was searching in various guild stores looking for a chub and worms for a decent price, albeit, I don't know what bait runs for. But I couldn't find a stack of 200 worms for anything less than 30k and most stacks of 25 chub were 25k. I managed (after about an hour) to find a guild store with 25 chub for just over 3200, so i took it lol.
    Edited by BozzyTheDrummer on June 26, 2018 9:00PM
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

• jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The zombies (generic term for squishy undead) im Coldharbor drop Worms. Down near the Vile Lab. Any undead with Flesh should drop Worms.

I wish I was on PC.

I am on Xbox NA. I was searching in various guild stores looking for a chub and worms for a decent price, albeit, I don't know what bait runs for. But I couldn't find a stack of 200 worms for anything less than 30k and most stacks of 25 chub were 25k. I managed (after about an hour) to find a guild store with 25 chub for just over 3200, so i took it lol.

the prices are stupid on pc too.... blame summerset, everyone after bottles and satchels.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭

I wish I was on PC.

the prices are stupid on pc too.... blame summerset, everyone after bottles and satchels.

I'll admit, I am after them too, after finding two different Pyandonean pages, but I have actually grown to like fishing, especially now that I have a recipe I can make for one on my lower level characters that calls for fish, so I have been stockpiling all the fish I can to make food for my alts and other lover level guild members.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

• jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I wish I was on PC.

I'll admit, I am after them too, after finding two different Pyandonean pages, but I have actually grown to like fishing, especially now that I have a recipe I can make for one on my lower level characters that calls for fish, so I have been stockpiling all the fish I can to make food for my alts and other lover level guild members.

cool.

a big hint.... ssshhh, don't tell anyone else ok?

on artaeum don't waste your bait fishing in the sea. go up near the colosseum, there's a pond that thinks it's an ocean.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pick up a handful of worms every time I run through Bahraha's Gloom. The carts drop them regularly along with crawlers and bone so if you are in Hew's Bane it is worth a quick run through.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you want chub? I haven't noticed any advantage to using the caught bait over the gathered bait. Am I missing something?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    Why do you want chub? I haven't noticed any advantage to using the caught bait over the gathered bait. Am I missing something?

The OP doesn't want chub, in particular. They just want something that they can fish in the ocean with........worms OR chub.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have run out of chub and worms and have been trying to find more. I'm not dropping 30k for a stack of 200 worms that I have been finding in guild stores, and I don't want to drop 25k for only 25 chub. I was able to find a trader that had 25 chub for just over 3200 and I bought that, but no luck finding more for that low. I have been taking every resource clothing resource node and alchemical node, as that's where I have read where to find them, but I have no luck there.

Is there a better place to find worms? I had a ton before, but used them all. Now, when I really want them, I can't find them. I never paid attention to where I found them before, because I have the auto-loot feature on.

I saw stacks of worms at a trader in summerset under 20k.
    Xbox NA