The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Light’s Champion Question

Kumba_Ya
Kumba_Ya
✭✭
Hi guys, I’m currently leveling my first healer in the game and was looking at light’s champion for PvP. Reading the description I was wondering if the ult was just a single target heal that focuses 1 player. Or if it heals multiple players at the same time, one after the other, or just the lowest health ally. It Would be awesome if someone can clear up how exactly the heal chooses groupmates and if it’s worth running on a Templar for PvP ! Thx
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only recently been using it, but in my experience it is a very fast ticking (it says a few thousand per second, but ticks more than once per second) single target heal, that will constantly switch to the lowest health ally (once someone is healed above someone else, it will switch to the someone else).
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very worth running* you will not die if it's on you and you're being focused :p
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    I've only recently been using it, but in my experience it is a very fast ticking (it says a few thousand per second, but ticks more than once per second) single target heal, that will constantly switch to the lowest health ally (once someone is healed above someone else, it will switch to the someone else).
    very worth running* you will not die if it's on you and you're being focused :p

Ah thank you for clearing that up! Definitely going to us this haha
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lights champion does one heal a second. For five seconds. Imagine a the big heal from breath of life a second, every second, for five seconds. This heal will go to whomever has the lowest health and they will get the secondary effects. The secondary effects, is the major force and major protection, last for five seconds per heal. So if you get hit by all five heals, the secondary effects will last for 10 seconds altogether.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on June 26, 2018 10:48AM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is one heck of an Oh SH!T button.