Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like to see more group quests?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Tasear on June 25, 2018 7:39PM

Would you like to see more group quests? 11 votes

Yes
36% 4 votes
No
63% 7 votes
Other
0% 0 votes
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love more content which means I work with friends to complete it. If they can do it in a way where it doesn't just feel we're all playing solo as a group that's even better.

Would love group conversations like SWTOR but know that won't ever happen.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hated craglorn when it was a grpzone. finding ppl on the right queststeps to be able to stand on platforms or open up the lake thingy was terribad. i did complete it only once. since it changed to solo zone, i (happily) completed it on all 10 chars and had fun.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    i hated craglorn when it was a grpzone. finding ppl on the right queststeps to be able to stand on platforms or open up the lake thingy was terribad. i did complete it only once. since it changed to solo zone, i (happily) completed it on all 10 chars and had fun.

What if it was in the activity finder like dungeons?
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

ummm, worse? i have a strong opinion on the ppl u find with grpfinder xD
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

How do you do an activity finder for quests that aren't repeatable? You do the quests once and that is it. The quests also are not instanced. If you are going to set apart all the quests in their own instances, than you might as well just have dungeons.

They should just stick to what they are currently doing for group overland activities, with WB, geysers, and dolmen.