The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

There is an Addon to know which alts characters learned a provisioning recipe? If someone knows

RANKK7
RANKK7
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for something similar to the traits addon that simply lists the characters name so it's immediate to know who knows that trait or not.

If something like that exists for the provisioning recipes would be GREAT.

If anyone knows, thanks for any info.

***ANSWERED***

and my choice is ESO Master Recipe suggested by @Aeslief who also kindly provided the link

it's a very nice Addon, updated and everything is in there about recipes.

Edited by RANKK7 on June 26, 2018 11:54AM
lll
"I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
lll
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craftstore is about the best multi craft multi alt Addon out there. Just make sure to get the one that is updated by looking at the date. Tracks traits and motifs and training too.

Sous Chef can show you a list of what Alts know each recipe in the tool tip when viewing recipe.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Master Recipe List will add toon names to tool tips on recipes and crafted consumables. You can also browse the list in the addon interface and use it to track recipes.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1043-ESOMasterRecipeList.html
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot!
    Will try Sous Chef and ESO Master Recipe to chose one, it seems they both have exactly what I'm looking for, it's great.
    THX
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll