The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for some enchanting help

Xoduse
Xoduse
I'm new to the game, just hit CP 150 and I'm looking to max out my enchanting. I'm at enchanting 28 so far mainly from deconstructing. I'm looking for someone to make me some higher level glyphs so I can deconstruct. I can pay you whatever is required plus a tip or even supply the runes.

If you're willing to help just post here or mail/whisper me. Thanks! @Xodus
  • TheGr8David
    TheGr8David
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to help. God knows I've got enough Ta, Jejota, and Denata that are just gathering dust in my craft bag. If anything I may just need some Repora. I'll hit you up when I get on. I should be on in about 3 hours or so.

Oh are you PC? NA?
    Edited by TheGr8David on June 24, 2018 9:48AM
    PC-NA-EP

Argonian - StamDK - Tank - Leaves-Friends-Dead
    Orc - DK - Crafter - Burker

I saw the "I" yo! CHIM me baby!
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The level of the glyph is of lesser importance than the colour of it. My advice is to go into your guild's bank or buy purple and blue glyphs of level 20 and above. Your level will increase much faster doing this. Forget trying to deconstruct the white ones, even cp160. It is not worth it.
  • Xoduse
    Xoduse
    I'm PC NA
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me to friends list. @firedrgn
    I am interested in trading glyphs more than selling. I would like to lvl my toon also