Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravalox Quest Tracker

arika257
arika257
✭✭✭
I have not found any other quest tracker that I have enjoyed.

Since Summerset has been released Ravalox Quest Tracker is just completely broken.

Does anyone know a way to maybe fix it? I'm not particularly mod savvy, but would like to have access to this mod again.

• calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    I'm publishing the update in the next day or so.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    ah thank you so much <3 you made my day. It's my favourite and I can barely function without it x.x
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCM Quest Tracker is also really awesome with a ridiculous number of features and customization.

I will probably swap between the two of them as they break on updates, lol.
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    I tried FCM and just wasn't a fan. I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for the update XD
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember using this add-on before I quit, I'm awaiting the update as well!
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would use FCM but it lacks the click & take focus feature that I desire. If I see a list of multiple quests I want to be able to point & click to switch to a quest. The lack of this feature is the one thing FCM does not have among its many really cool options.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannix1958 wrote: »
    I would use FCM but it lacks the click & take focus feature that I desire. If I see a list of multiple quests I want to be able to point & click to switch to a quest. The lack of this feature is the one thing FCM does not have among its many really cool options.

You should try it again since it does have this feature.

However depending on your choice of settings it may happen that clicking on a quest or a zone does nothing. Also they recently fixed a bug that may have been causing this:

"## 1.4.4.23 ##

==========

-- Fixed two registrations of same event.

-- Forced Quest Timer to hide upon completion of quest.

This should fix the intermitent problem of not able to choose a quest"
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad...the next day or so has turned into the next week or so. I honestly feel so bare without it XD I don't want to be annoying but damn do I want that update haha
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had a lot of errors with this but i fixed most of them with help from the addon forums.

Its a shame it never gets updated, at least minion never has updates..
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 25, 2018 12:49AM
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »
    I'm publishing the update in the next day or so.

So.. was there any plans in the work for an update? It has been about a month. I tried alternative quest trackers but Ravalox is the best by far!
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums