The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance for the week of June 25: • PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 25

Alfie2072
Alfie2072
✭✭✭
"Maintenance for the week of June 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 25"

why do i see this message at the top of the forums when the game is clearly in a horrible place right now? fix your *** ZOS stop making us wait 3 months each time you completely break the game
PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because obviously everything is working as intended. Nevermind that aside from all the issues we still need the weekly server downtime just so the game barely functions. I can’t wait to see what state Cyro is in by the time we get mantenance again.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is not PvE zone... so no fixes. :( Even the most miniscule issues like minor clipping issue in PvE is much more important than PvP to ZOS's eyes.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am thinking that they don't have all the maintenance info posted. Yeah, maybe nothing for PC next week, but they may add to that message on Monday.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gotta take their families to the beach at some point.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about artaeum broth not working as a drink? That's broke after. Not working as intended currently...