The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make our own homes

KittyVonPurr
We should be able to make our own homes like we did on Skyrim. That was so much fun. This way we can farm for our supplies to make it.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be into this! We talking like from the ground up?
  • KittyVonPurr
    Yes
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be a ton of fun, but it isn't nearly as plausible in a MMORPG. Stuff like that id pretty stressful on tech. Its easy on a single player load but hard on a server load that could be doing hundreds to thousands at a time.
  • KittyVonPurr
    What's the difference if we decorate our home then if we build or home?
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afaik the building in Skyrim was not so much different than it is in ESO and it's very similar. Just the outside was a bit based on personal taste (a choice if a house has a rectangle annex or a tower for library). I'd say furnishing in ESO is way more advanced.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."