The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fix PVP

KittyVonPurr
I am tired of getting sent to the dashboard. When are you going to fix this!
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next chapter, promise. Just 40 more dollars, plus all the money for the next two dlc. Just wait till next chapter!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Next chapter, promise. Just 40 more dollars, plus all the money for the next two dlc. Just wait till next chapter!

Yeah I heard next chapter is going to be the PvP chapter. They’re going to lower everyone’s latency to 1 with a constant 140 FPS and everything will be perfectly balanced.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Yeah I heard next chapter is going to be the PvP chapter. They’re going to lower everyone’s latency to 1 with a constant 140 FPS and everything will be perfectly balanced.

And another next chapter will be the PvP chapter when the time comes. :trollface:
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

I heard something similar, that included with the chapter is the fix for pvp we have all been waiting for but it is a pre order bonus only and limited offer of how many get it.

Rumor has it that just the big streamers will get it, but we will see....we will see