Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completed Quest Colors?

Romilly
Romilly
✭✭✭
Hi,

Is there a way to quickly see which quests have been done - I'm mainly thinking of the Daily Writs -- I have a stack of pre-made stuff, and so only a couple of the quests need to be done - but I can't see which ones have been done, and which need a trip to a crafting station. If I miss that potion, then I have to go all the way back to the crafting stations... but clicking thru each one is equally annoying.

Maybe I'm missing something, but there's no way to distinguish completeed quests in the log, is there?

W

• dave011
    dave011
    ✭✭✭
    I use a quest tracker for that "Ravalox' Quest Tracker" is broken for summerset but has been updated by a third party and unable to rember link. There are other ones out there

Also Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter will colour code the station name when you walk up to it
    Edited by dave011 on June 23, 2018 2:54AM
    PC/NA
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dave011 wrote: »
    I use a quest tracker for that "Ravalox' Quest Tracker" is broken for summerset but has been updated by a third party and unable to rember link. There are other ones out there

Also Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter will colour code the station name when you walk up to it

In the case of Dolgubon's, if you have premade items, the stations will always highlight as completed.

Also, make sure to run Disable Custom Titles if you're running Dolgubon's.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one to look at is 'PhaeroX Info Panel' ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1656-PhaeroXInfoPanel.html ). It has a lot of options that you can disable.
    One is that it will tell you if daily writs are completed or not when you pick them up.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.