The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC EU] Looking for friends

Princey
Princey
Soul Shriven
Hey, my name is Princey, I am a long time fan of FPS games but I love the Skyrim franchise, I also grew up playing Runescape so in some way, I am kind of used to playing MMO's. Anyway Im looking for low-level players to join me on my journey of playing this great game, I have some previous experience of playing this game from 2 years ago but I am starting from scratch as I am coming back to the game, if you are experiencing that is a bonus but it is not necessary as we can learn together!

Things you should know about me;
  • I live in the UK
  • I am 17
  • Noob alert
  • Casual player
  • Chill person
  • Happy to use discord
  • I'm not crazy I got tested by a doctor (that's a bonus for you)

Add me @BenPrince or reply to this post with your id
Edited by Princey on May 31, 2018 10:27PM
  • FudgeMuscle
    FudgeMuscle
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    Im fairly new too.. Im around level 25. I've just started and kinda binge playing!

Also, need a fellow player.
    My in game is @FudgeMuscle
  • CacKeLs
    CacKeLs
    Soul Shriven
    Sup,
    I’ve played a fair amount but I’m still trying to figure things out.

Wouldn’t mind teaming up tho
    My name is @CacKeLs

• kaielar
    kaielar
    ✭✭
    Hi, I’ve actually been around for years like I have like no pals and I’ve 100% been a solo player until now. It’s disadvantages being that I’ve barely done ANY of the world bosses across Tamriel n I need ppl to help bash em all out with me.

Name: kaielar
  • mrtigerfeet
    mrtigerfeet
    Soul Shriven
    hi add me i'm @mrtigerfeet fairly new to eso looking for group to chill and do content with
  • Buffet_Hound
    Buffet_Hound
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I’m a Lvl 28 Dragonknight I’ve played some hours of the game single player and I would like to experience for the first time the multi-player (especially PvE) learning the basics. My in game name is @Buffet_Hound, I'm from Italy I usually play in the evenings!

Ciao