The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Fresh Guild] Sanctus Aurbis, Open-ended Player-Player support guild Looking to bolster our ranks!

totkioriub17_ESO
totkioriub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

As the title suggests, I'm just leaving this small advertisement here for those interested.
Sanctus Aurbis was started a few days ago with the idea of having a guild that goes against the min-max meta,
no "specifically for" anything.
PVE, PVP, Crafters for hire, Theorycrafting builds, Quest help, and hopefully soon TRADE.

We're low in numbers but the player base is already above and beyond what i would have hoped for. We've got a good crew already and I hope to nurture this guild and grow to 500/500 in no time. I do very much want to see a guild trader soon, We have Guildhall and Discord up and running :)

Please do NOT be a stranger, Message either @Tokiori or @Pijohan (my boyfriend) in-game anytime with questons, comments, concerns. I'll be happy to check this forum whenever possible to answer questions as well!

As time goes on and we grow internally, i'd love to also start some creative projects too! We'll see!

So you in game all,
thanks for reading.

-Tokiori.
  • LovelyLady2011
    LovelyLady2011
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not new to this game but I am still confused by some things and I'd like to join you guys.
  • ThadyQuill
    ThadyQuill
    Soul Shriven
    I like the idea of a freshly started guild. I am a long time player but left 2 years ago, recently returned. I'd like to join. I'll look for you in game but if you see me first I'm @thadyquill
    "And sometimes there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie."