Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

54 New Stations to Place, No Additional Housing Slots - MAJOR FLAW

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
The short and the sweet of it is that I own a guildhouse with every attunable station there is. I don't even know how many there are, somewhere in the realm of 180ish attunable stations after Summerset came out. As a home owner who wants to still have a functional house that looks nice... it would be GREAT if the housing slots were raised to account for the additional stations added. I know people have similar concerns for different reasons, but my reasoning is this... and I feel as a guildmaster that it's perfectly justifiable. Easy solution? Make the stations a separate category of their own and not count towards normal housing slots. Worried about lag with 180+ more slots? Then just up the limit to 750... something where I don't have to be tearing down decor just to make room for attunables. Just my two cents, hope it lands somewhere worthwhile :smile:
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    @Texecutioner187

Ok, this is one specific request for more slots that I can get behind.

Now, I don't think that just adding blanket more slots is a good idea, but I do think that 'specialty' items slots should be tracked separately and you should always have enough to always be able to add all attunable stations.

This goes with another topic I think gets overlooked and that is the general need for 'Guild' specific services for houses.

Guilds have special needs that the average customer does not and Guilds are important for fostering a social game community which in turn keeps players playing longer.

So it is important to give Guild to the some 'extra' abilities that allow them to provide community support.

I mean 'Guilds' are like community service employees who don't get paid, Zos could at least give them some extra tools to do the job.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    @Texecutioner187

Ok, this is one specific request for more slots that I can get behind.

Now, I don't think that just adding blanket more slots is a good idea, but I do think that 'specialty' items slots should be tracked separately and you should always have enough to always be able to add all attunable stations.

This goes with another topic I think gets overlooked and that is the general need for 'Guild' specific services for houses.

Guilds have special needs that the average customer does not and Guilds are important for fostering a social game community which in turn keeps players playing longer.

So it is important to give Guild to the some 'extra' abilities that allow them to provide community support.

I mean 'Guilds' are like community service employees who don't get paid, Zos could at least give them some extra tools to do the job.

That's very well spoken and quite true. I enjoy serving the members of the game and providing for players however I can. To aid in bringing people together, I suppose that it isn't too unreasonable to have some sort of means to accommodate them. I appreciate your insight @Woefulmonkey