The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tsaeci motif and welkynar motif?

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When is Tsaeci motif coming? I hope I didn't miss it :|

And when will welkynar motif get released? unlike refabricant motif (which are very much like clockwork style) these trial motif are actually quite unique
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i believe it is at the end of the month like the 29th or something. it was in the June Crown showcase.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    "The Tsaesci Crafting Motif will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 28 to July 2 at 10am EDT." - Crown Store Showcase - June 2018
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    When is Tsaeci motif coming? I hope I didn't miss it :|

And when will welkynar motif get released? unlike refabricant motif (which are very much like clockwork style) these trial motif are actually quite unique

Refabricated is not the same motif as Clockwork Apostle. It's more like a revised version of Dwemer than anything to do with CWC.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The Tsaesci Crafting Motif will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 28 to July 2 at 10am EDT." - Crown Store Showcase - June 2018

Soon. Hoping to hell it's not a crazy price. The other two crown exclusive motifs are reasonable.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    The tsaeci motif is the first crown store item I’ve been looking forward to buying, mainly for the light hat xD . Hope it isn’t too expensive
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sensu wrote: »
    The tsaeci motif is the first crown store item I’ve been looking forward to buying, mainly for the light hat xD . Hope it isn’t too expensive

Too much expectation about these motivs, ZOS will charge 4500 crowns for them.
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »

tsaeci? who would want that, no one! I don't! it's terrible! nobody would buy it! :trollface:
    #teamEmeric
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭

With the latest prices going up? I think they'll be 6k crowns each
    Edited by lakaisl on June 22, 2018 8:54AM
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The one's earned in game, yeah they make you pay a premium for. The crown store exclusives have been what 1500 or 2000 crowns? I hope they keep that trend.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs