The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When is the sloads nerf coming?

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Is the nerf coming soon or not? Like the no CP community is so completely broken, more so than CP because bleeds, sloads and Zaan are over performing so harshly in no CP. not to mention incap
Edited by hesobad on June 12, 2018 7:55PM
Ad Victoriam!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably once Summerset stops selling like hotcakes...
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax stated to people at E3 that no nerf is planned for sloads... As lame as that is.
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also had no plans to make birds dodgable at one point... plans can change
    Edited by _Ahala_ on June 12, 2018 9:23PM
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a counter, adapt your play style. I don’t know, I haven’t had that much trouble with sloads personally. Maybe the fact it stacks can be a bit broken.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Zenimax stated to people at E3 that no nerf is planned for sloads... As lame as that is.

Wow. Do you happen to have a link to this?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course not. They need to sell more copies of SS and need sloads to be OP to function as bait.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They said it at the E3 event

DC EU Nightblade
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s *** up.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler any confirmation on this?
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did they also say why? Im very interested in what kind of marketing bs speech they come up with to rationalize not nerfing sloads.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

Did they also say why? Im very interested in what kind of marketing bs speech they come up with to rationalize not nerfing sloads.

i don't think they have rationalize for that. same as hadn't when year ago relized battlegrounds with non-cp without reworking before Viper, Red Mountain, Tremorscale, Selene, Widowmaker. Or implementind Damage/drain (cost-) poisons with 60% in old system and 30% in current, which are completly overpowerforming and very bad and poor thing for gameplay in general.
    Or sets like Durok's bane, Wizard's riposte, which with any efforts permanently debuff everyone impacted. What's this?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom When u're going to start fix broken things in fight system in a week or month instead 6-12 month?
    It's definitely problem of how issues come, analyzed and implement by Zeni team.
    Nowadays community "toxicism" was born and is very tied to this thing exactly.
    Edited by Anethum on June 14, 2018 8:15PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the very earliest, I'd hope for one when the next DLC drops.

At the latest (and most likely), when the next chapter drops (next May/June).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO SLOAD OR GO CRY !
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who said it was getting nerfed , guess time to pick another subject to moan about
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to be fair, at twitchcon last year they said Miat's wouldn't get nerfed... .and it got nerfed.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’ll happen in 3rd quarter 2018, with the Wolfhunter DLC.

They only look at balance changes, set changes, mechanics changes, etc every 3 months unless it’s an outstanding bug that’s breaks the game, in which case it’ll take around 2-8 weeks. If it’s a Crown Store issue that makes something cost less it’s fixed immediately in a hot fix though lol.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    best sload screen i ever seen here:
    39daabc74f9552e880bc778e2a3b73e3.png

One guy posted it in "KIll loot repeat" discord channel.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Don't u think such thing is completly wrong and should not wait next chapter?
    Edited by Anethum on June 20, 2018 11:09PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina confirmed an adjustment is coming. She didn’t say when yet though.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gina said next update, so that could either be the next big update or the next patch.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • d10is13
    d10is13
    I think the tooltip on the set bonus is wrong. It's not av10% chance on damage, it's 100%. If they fix the %, this set wouldn't be so godly. Right now you just need to light attack every person one time and run away as they all die.
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    d10is13 wrote: »
    I think the tooltip on the set bonus is wrong. It's not av10% chance on damage, it's 100%. If they fix the %, this set wouldn't be so godly. Right now you just need to light attack every person one time and run away as they all die.

Proofs?
  • Lloydmp
    Lloydmp
    ✭✭✭
    Pijng wrote: »

Proofs?

I’m guessing you haven’t used Sload. It’s single target, has a 10% proc chance on ANY dmg and has a 6 second cooldown.

It’s OP no matter what anyone says and definitely needs to be tuned down a bit. It’s the ultimate Xv1 set as the Sload stacks with other Sload procs.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lloydmp wrote: »

Proofs?

I’m guessing you haven’t used Sload. It’s single target, has a 10% proc chance on ANY dmg and has a 6 second cooldown.

It’s OP no matter what anyone says and definitely needs to be tuned down a bit. It’s the ultimate Xv1 set as the Sload stacks with other Sload procs.
    I'm guessing that @Pijng was asking for proof of the alleged 100% proc chance. While possible that the proc % is indeed bugged, it's certainly not at 100%, at least not on all damage sources. If it were, the set would always proc on the last tick of itself, rather than only sometimes doing that.
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Lloydmp wrote: »

Proofs?

I use sload for couple of days in BGs.
    I just wanted to say, that proc isn't 100% in any terms. 10% proc on any dmg feels like it should proc on cd, but it's not.
    More than that, it even depends on class, cause 10% any dmg for mDK and mNB, for example, are different numbers.

But ye, tuning down is needed.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's just my build, but Sloads pretty much only bothers me when I see it in my recap along with Valkyn Skoria. I think I hate Skoria more to be honest...
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭

Le Sigh.... Well I got tired of running into cheese builds so I put together a little stam blade using sloads, viper and Zaan. Going to embrace this BS meta game till this garbage is nerfed
    Ad Victoriam!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »

Le Sigh.... Well I got tired of running into cheese builds so I put together a little stam blade using sloads, viper and Zaan. Going to embrace this BS meta game till this garbage is nerfed

Gina says it is and Brian says it isnt so ive given up guessing by now lol

DC EU Nightblade
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When another cancer DLC set comes up
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -2% chance to proc nerf incoming.
    Edited by brandonv516 on June 29, 2018 12:26AM