The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How does bloodthirsty trait work for healers? Does it work on low-health players for healing?

Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster
✭✭✭✭
Ive done no testing and am in need of spooning.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Would be neat though.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healing version of Bloodthirsty already exists ... they call it Mutagen.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be interesting if it did, but you might want to look at infused or trinune.

Also stop by and join us in Healer's discord https://discord.gg/TfjSbu9
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But imagine mugen proc + 60%(i think they're still 20% at gold), it would be an interesting niche and possibly make sets that proc under 30% health viable. :open_mouth:
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But imagine mugen proc + 60%(i think they're still 20% at gold), it would be an interesting niche and possibly make sets that proc under 30% health viable. :open_mouth:

Blood thirsty is only 10% now, per piece. I have seen ticks of 17k with that burst of mutagen. But on topic, this would make healing even for powerful and people would reeeeee till they nerfed it. Look at what they did to all the critical hit modifiers.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on June 22, 2018 5:48AM