The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

GIRL recruitment

EpicPH
EpicPH
Hi all, I am from GIRL (Guys in real life or... girl if you are a girl xD) Anyway, we are a newly formed CASUAL guild that is focused on PVE atm. Our goal is to make every member's ESO content much more enjoyable and convenient. New players are most welcome, no requirements whatsoever, I myself just started playing this game for about a week and I am enjoying the game's PVE content. We DO NOT rush to end game or grind or rush dungeons or any other content when there is someone new in the group so he/she can do all the dialogs and experience the game's story better. We are also open to any comments or suggestions to help develop our guild. So join our small but growing helpful community and lets discover the world of Tamriel together! PM me @EpicPH if you are interested. Thanks!
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on August 8, 2018 5:14AM
  • Opedoll
    Opedoll
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join! I'm fairly new and I'm level 19 atm. Though I do love the PVE part of the game, I also enjoy playing PVP. But because I'm new, I like to play more casually and get the feelz for the game lol.
    @Opedoll
  • EpicPH
    EpicPH
    Hi @Kallixenia and @Opedoll. Sorry for the late update, I usually go to forums when servers are down. Will be adding you both once i get IG.
  • EpicPH
    EpicPH
    UPDATE: Most of the guild's core members are hitting the soft cap and we would like to experience trials next, now our guild is looking for CP 160+ players so we can do organized runs.

Note that we are still open for new and returning players of the game. Join us now by leaving a comment in this thread or mail me in game @EpicPH. See you in game and in discord! :)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on August 8, 2018 5:14AM