The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Simulacra Shok Wave (vHOF - 2 boss)

nesmewno
nesmewno
✭✭
We have a dispute, is it really possible to survive using roll-dodge from this attack?

Still interesting to hear tips / hints, how can a tank catch these attacks?

Correct position?

A certain angle of view of the camera?

My raid already lost the main tank. He felt uneasy that each time because of him one part of the group was dying. We just started to reach 4 boss. = (

Attacks from the electro staff are performed to improve the visibility of ghostly centurions.

How long did you learn to take these attacks (we call them - Whoosh :p )

• Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    I tried dodge rolling the attack and I can confirm you cannot dodge it, however, a good tank should never miss blocking it, it usually takes 2-3 runs to get used to it, I have seen DDs in my group that blocked all the attacks, so if a DD can do it, I don’t see a reason for why a tank can’t.
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The shade that's about to attack will have his shoulder flicker before his attack. Early in the fight I suggest the DPS sit on the edges of where the attacks will come from so they can easily side step once they see which one is about to attack. Later in the fight this isn't very reasonable to expect with all the mechanics (Specifically the conduits that force you to run all over the room) going on, at that point tanks just need to get their blocks.

As far as your question, I'm not sure if you can dodge roll them but you can certainly avoid them by doing what I said above, at least in the early portion of the fight.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• nesmewno
    nesmewno
    ✭✭
    Just two persons claim that they managed to avoid whoosh

The beginning of fight so usually also occurs. We try to come over to the side where doesn't go. But when conduits, a part of group has left upward and still spinners the centurion - if the tank passes, then a trouble.
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just block it then. I was not able to block it last year. Now with nerfs i can block them almost all the time.