The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EMP emperor achievement

Grega
Grega
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to get EMP emperor achievement for ages. I play on Xbox na. I’ve been trying to do it in Kyne or shor, usually get set up right around time of campaign reset. There always seem to be an organized group that if you are not a part of (on red team) it’s nearly impossible to surpass them (). So I’m asking here if anyone wants to help me push for emp at next reset (or this one but I’m over a million AP away and for every 1 AP he seems to earn a little more even tho I was spending my entire time in PvP).

Edit: got it this week! After 3 sleepless nights lol!. However didn’t get Xbox achievement which is what I’m trying to figure now why ( Xbox and ZOS are pointing fingers at each other :/)
Edited by Grega on November 19, 2021 10:19PM
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if you said what platform/server you are on, for a little more context.

I've gotten Emperor 4 times in the past 40 days across 4 different characters, including at least once on each faction, all on Shor (PC-NA). It's easy, you just have to grind AP all day directly after the weekly Campaign reset, which occurs on Tuesdays at 8AM EST (ish) (typically Shor Campaign resets right after the 4 AM maintenance, on PC-NA) and just play until midnight EST to 2AM EST or so. Scatter snacks and bathroom breaks in between, etc. :)

EDIT: Don't forget to keep the 'Blessing of War' 60-minute AP buff active at all times.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on June 21, 2018 6:12PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I was lucky to witness a solo-emperorship on a 30 day campaign (its so sad lady ash doesn't play eso anymore) and I remember pretty hard threatening and foulplay by esablished PVP guilds in the process (Obviously it didn't work on first try).

The new system to gain AP should favour your attempt (as you only get AP for fights you participate in AND the APs are better distributed (i.e. harder to "miss")), but with 1 million AP difference I would rather suggest you try emp at another time.

Good luck and don't get down to much by PVP-guilds suddenly refusing to get all keeps or defending properly, posting misinformation to chat (well, at least trying to lure players to stupid fights) and hatespeak. Remember to plan minimum time for sleep during the whole course of the campaign... and always repair when there isn't much fighting going on (usually ppl only repair walls in keeps and forget about the other stuctures (check the non-main entrances and you will know what i mean).

Oh last but not least: For the covenant! ;)
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ;). Yeah sorry I missed that I edited I play on Xbox na server. Yeah I’m waiting till next reset lol