Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF End Game vTrial Guild

SlySight
SlySight
Updated//

Hi, i am SlySight, looking for a end game trial guild, and potentially a core group or at least a guild that raids often to gain more experience and to generally improve.

I have cleared:
vCraglorn trials and HM's, vMoL, vMoL HM, vHoF, vHoF HM, vSS, vAS +1, vAS+2, vCR +1 and vCR +3.

Currently have:
Mag NB with 77.2k dps on 21m dummy
Mag DK with 87.2k on 21m dummy
Making a Mag Cro and have played stam NB and DK in previous patches.

I'm friendly, have a progressive attitude, won't rage quit, and as i say i'm willing to learn, practise and try and help as much as i can :)
I have Discord and TS
I can raid or do other content whenever needed, have quite abit of spare time lately

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you (hopefully)

Sly
Discord - SlyFlow#0213
ingame - SlySight
Edited by SlySight on April 21, 2020 9:29PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Still searching!:)
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Edited by SlySight on March 10, 2020 4:42AM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    not having much luck with this :(
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would start with what experience you do have from earlier, what class / role you want too play, what kind of DPS you do.
    That kind of stuff. And also, most guilds just post their recruitment posts here, and dont look around for LF Guild posts, so I guess I would check out what guilds are recruiting on the forums atm, hopefully this helps you abit in your search for a guild =D
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Edited by SlySight on July 10, 2018 3:56PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Edited by SlySight on July 10, 2018 3:56PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Bump :)
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, How are you ?,

I happened to stumble across your forum post and think I may have an option. The guild is called Serenity there a casual raiding guild that needs people that can devote time and effort to improve. The aim of the guild fits exactly what your looking for HM Dungeons and End Game content.

if this is an option you would like to talk more about feel free to message me
    look forward to hearning from you.

IGN is @Quake89 or you can private message me on the forums.
    PC -EU
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Edited by SlySight on July 10, 2018 3:55PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    vAA HM Finally done and have done vAS +1 too :)
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Edited by SlySight on July 10, 2018 3:55PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Time to revive an old post, recently started playing again was more focussed on PvP- smallscale but has slowed down and want to get into end game pve content again, done a few bits since being back but would like to do more where i left off, i play magblade, which i currently have 70k dps on 21m dummy using mothers sorrow and burning spellweave untilll i can get the last pieces of perfected false god or whatever else is needed :) and also want to have a stamblade again as an option, have done alot of vtrials and hm’s and before my break i done vAs +1 and vCR +1 and progression on 2/3

So yeah if any end game vTrial guilds are looking for semi exp mag DD willing to learn and such again please feel free to contact me
    Thanks

SlyFlow#0213 discord
    @SlySight ingame
    Edited by SlySight on March 8, 2020 3:59AM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    bump :)

still looking for end game pve / vTrials guild(s)
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    well i'm now on 71.5-72k ish mark still using burning spellweave and mothers sorrow until i get the last few pieces i need of other gear :)
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    bump..
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Update, latest parse i got 72.6k dps on 21m, using Burning Spellweave / Mother's Sorrow.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SlySight wrote: »
    Hi, i am SlySight, i'm just recently last few weeks been getting back into eso from roughly a 2 year break
    [...]
    So before my break i have cleared quite alot of content from the vCraglorn trials and HM's and VHoF, vSS, vAS +1 and vCR +1 and have made progression on VCR +2/3 and vMoL HM with other groups before i stopped playing, same for alot of dungeons have made quite alot of progress in those just lacked a group most of the time to finish certain parts.
    Probably not important, but couldn't help but notice that your wording suggests you cleared vSS 2 years ago. :p

Also, since you just returned, just making sure you know there is an in-game guild finder now, right? Forums are still a great way to find guilds, but I definitely recommend sending out some applications in-game if you haven't! I think you'd find a lot of suitable guilds in there as well.
    Edited by Raisin on March 17, 2020 10:43AM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    yeah i know about the in game guild finder, thanks though
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Currently have:
    Mag NB with 77.2k dps on 21m dummy
    Mag DK with 76.6k on 21m dummy (still need perfected staff)
    Edited by SlySight on March 24, 2020 7:05PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Update:
    vAS+2 completed
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    79.3k on mag dk still no perfected inferno though :(:)
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    bump
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    81.6k currently on magdk now!
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    mag dk - 84.4k dps on 21m dummy, and getting closer to having alternative gear sets and things.
    Edited by SlySight on April 12, 2020 11:42PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    vCR+3 done & vHoF HM

mag dk - 87.2k dps on 21m
    Edited by SlySight on April 21, 2020 9:26PM
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    updated :)
  • Coopersnow
    Coopersnow
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, just a tip most guilds dont recruit 1 one by 1, best way to find a good guild is to search guild advertisments and apply yourself. Gl