The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unable to link Existing PC Account with ESO Xbox

Siliwinter
Siliwinter
Soul Shriven
Hi all, I recently purchased ESO for Xbox One after eso on my PC started having crashes and being unplayable to the point I just wanted to start fresh on Xbox, I am trying to link my current ESO Account to my Xbox version to play but I keep getting "Login Failed, Interval error please contact help.elderscrollsonline.com".

I have created a Ticket but just in case wanted to create a post here to maybe hasten the process.

Cheers.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Siliwinter

While waiting for customer to respond on your ticket #180620-004877, you should try testing your network connection. To do this:
    1. Open the Xbox One Dashboard.
    2. Press the [Menu] button and browse to Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. On the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection on the right-hand side of the screen.
    5. Also try Test multiplayer connection.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Siliwinter
    Siliwinter
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried that 3 times and there are no issues, I am able to play all my other games.
  • Siliwinter
    Siliwinter
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Siliwinter

While waiting for customer to respond on your ticket #180620-004877, you should try testing your network connection. To do this:
    1. Open the Xbox One Dashboard.
    2. Press the [Menu] button and browse to Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. On the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection on the right-hand side of the screen.
    5. Also try Test multiplayer connection.

How long does it take for a Agent to reply to a ticket?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Due to the launch of ESO: Summerset and the Bethesda E3 Showcase, we are currently experiencing higher than usual volume of support requests. This means it may take longer than normal to receive a response on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post