The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Chateau courtyard rock walls should be removable.

AndyMac
AndyMac
✭✭✭✭
The courtyard of the Ebonheart Chateau has rock walls to both sides. Both these walls block some amazing Stonefalls views. Imo, these rocks should be removable.

To the left is a rock wall blocking a view of a lava river, to the right is a rock wall blocking a view of Ebonheart. Both these views are just awesome and very much what you would want in the "Notable" Ebonheart Pact home - but they are totally blocked by, frankly, boring rocks.

I've been trying to build platforms using daedric platforms so I can see the views, but it's hard to get right really and it would be much more preferable to have the option just to remove the rocks.

I'm not confident this will achieve much, but I thought it was worth a forum post :)
Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In most cases, things like this are to block the view in the other direction. When a player is looking at your home from the outside, they have to see the same thing, because the overland world is the same for everybody. That's why houses either have no yard, or there's a wall around it, and why you can't build on some of the roof spaces.