The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

closed

CivilDisobedienceVII
closed
Edited by CivilDisobedienceVII on June 28, 2018 8:59AM
  • azukee2
    azukee2
    Soul Shriven
    interested in joining. @azukee2
    I am an Ebonheart Boy.
    Prepare to get your arse destroyed.
  • d10is13
    d10is13
    Might be interested in joining, do you have any plans of tackling vet trials?
  • MysticFurry
    MysticFurry
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining

@KappaPride169

• CivilDisobedienceVII
    d10is13 wrote: »
    Might be interested in joining, do you have any plans of tackling vet trials?

At some point we do plan on doing them. I think it depends on how the guild evolves and how many players show up with the ability to run vets (dps, heals, vets)
  • masterlouppub18_ESO
    Interesting in joining you guys, I'm looking into getting into trials, normal mode to start with. @masterloup
  • azukee2
    azukee2
    Soul Shriven
    hmu with that invite tho. @azukee2
    I am an Ebonheart Boy.
    Prepare to get your arse destroyed.
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    Invite please @ThoraldGM . New to ESO (4 days, lvl 12, Nord heavy armor/weapons in Orsinium). This will be my first guild experience.
  • JohnnyHopsMD
    JohnnyHopsMD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I am interested in joining, I like running dungeons and wouldn't mind trying some trials, I main healer :). Thank you
  • Xoduse
    Xoduse
    @Xodus I'd love to join ya just hit CP 130. Just started playin about 2 weeks ago.
  • ebfred001b14_ESO
    ebfred001b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Overeem I also am interested in joining the guild, and look forward to running trails and do some pvp. I recently returned to the game, I haven't played since launch...
  • Wolven7
    Wolven7
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would be interested in joining. @Wolven7