Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina NB 2H / Bow PVE build

nihirisutou
nihirisutou
✭✭✭
So any thoughts / ideas on a build like this?

(I know DW will pull higher DPS, but I don't care tbh lol)

The goal is to be able to be viable in vet dungeons, normal trials etc, without being a drag.

I was thinking Hunding's / Bone Pirate + Velidreth / Selene.

I'm struggling a bit on skill allocations.
[PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rally and reverse slice are good from 2h poison injection endless hail from bow caltrops and vigor from assault pvp
    Surprise attack,relentless focus and leeching strikes from nb
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on June 17, 2018 1:06PM
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    I run hunding bp in pvp and flat recov peices then switch monster helm to selene for pve and its incredibly ez to pull 24k i havent tested in awhile but if i remember right that was with relentless on my backbar and evil hunter front bar

ofc switch skills around
    Edited by Swimguy on June 20, 2018 4:58PM
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    Rally and reverse slice are good from 2h poison injection endless hail from bow caltrops and vigor from assault pvp
    Surprise attack,relentless focus and leeching strikes from nb

should run trap if you dont NEED leeching strikes
    Edited by Swimguy on June 20, 2018 5:00PM
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viper, sload, Selene/velidreth
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used Automaton and hundings on mine. I took off leeching when facing groups of mobs and took off rally when against bosses. The heal doesn't help much and its better to have weapon power pots for the constant ult generation for nb.

The Stam recovery you get from killing off mobs with a two handed skill is tremendous, I hardly have to use pots, if any. But the rally helps with the initial buff phase of your rotation.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!