The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO won't load

Daidus
Daidus
I own the game on disc; I try to boot up the game and it starts normally showing the devs and everything but when it gets to Havoc the game shuts off and boots me back to my home. I deleted all my data hoping that helped but it wouldn't. I also tried to hard restart my console but that didn't help as well. How can i get it to play?
  • WorldlyPluto570
    WorldlyPluto570
    Soul Shriven
    Having same issue
    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, he said, BUT I COULD MURDER A CURRY.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have console version but have you installed the entire game?
  • WorldlyPluto570
    WorldlyPluto570
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah on my end, tried to restart modem, cleared cache files and still nada. Just keeps kicking me back to home screen
    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, he said, BUT I COULD MURDER A CURRY.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you still can't load ESO even after clearing the console cache and re-installing the game, please contact customer support to open a ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ortiz2110b14_ESO
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you still can't load ESO even after clearing the console cache and re-installing the game, please contact customer support to open a ticket.

He/She shouldn't have to reinstall the game, you guys just broke it with the last patch so maybe try to fix it. My game won't make it past the title screen either and I have the digital version. Why don't you report this as a problem instead of us wasting our time with these tickets?
    Edited by ortiz2110b14_ESO on June 21, 2018 5:44AM
  • MoVc_Shake
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

He/She shouldn't have to reinstall the game, you guys just broke it with the last patch so maybe try to fix it. My game won't make it past the title screen either and I have the digital version. Why don't you report this as a problem instead of us wasting our time with these tickets?

I agree with you on this they need to fix this ***. My game has been bugged since July 8th.
    Methods of Vengeance all the way