The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck in "forming group"

ChunkyCat
ChunkyCat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
am I the only one lucky enough to be stuck in the "forming group" part of the queue?

have to log out just to re-queue, because the group never actually formed >.>
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens sometimes to me too. I just wait it out and it eventually puts me back in queue.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happen from time to time lately, and it's a recent development. Most of the time you'll eventually get kicked back to "queued" status after a bit (maybe 5 minutes, give or take a couple), but I've twice had it eventually bring me into a game. The first time that happened, there were 2 other people on my team (who were queueing as a duo), with the other teams both being completely empty. The second time, it actually interrupted me mid-dolmen (/nerdrage), and put me into a game where I was the only player out of all 3 teams. In both instances, the game eventually timed out on its own, and I was able to re-queue with no deserter debuff...it just took a while.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that happen to me once yesterday, for the first time.

Was a bizarre bug. i had to log out completely.

Haven't had it happen since. I was solo queued when it happened.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• d10is13
    d10is13
    Happened 4x to me in the past 2 days
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    I've been getting that a lot over the past couple of days. Then when you zone in, you get booted soon after due to there not being enough players.

Screenshot_20180621_134057_zps7wfgwpr3.png

Shouldn't I have won by default?
    Edited by Diddly_D_Potatoes on June 21, 2018 4:10AM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has happened twice to me, and I noticed on both occasions that I had already accepted the Q, and then traveled somewhere else by wayshrine. When I arrived at the location it would say forming group and stay stuck in that notification. Can others confirm the same?
    Edited by Koensol on June 26, 2018 3:22PM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    This has happened twice to me, and I noticed on both occasions that I had already accepted the Q, and then traveled somewhere else by wayshrine. When I arrived at the location it would say forming group and stay stuck in that notification. Can others confirm the same?
    I've gotten stuck at "Forming Group" without changing zones.